YJA Project Teams were created to sustain the growth of several initiatives established by YJA Executive Boards which have expanded in scope and reach over recent years. YJA Project Teams utilize motivated members to lead and contribute towards these initiatives. If you are interested in working on any of these projects or interested in Project Teams in general, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acts as a liaison between YJA and all of the YJA College Chapters, plans and organizes events to support current and incoming college students, and coordinates outreach to help establish new chapters!
- Plans and executes problem solving and hackathon competitions at YJA, JAINA, as well as virtually. Supports participants in making their ideas a reality.
- Dedicated to setting up opportunities for external and internal seva. Plan and execute events or fundraisers to support current events. Encourage YJA members to engage in service by providing resources and activities!
YJA’s Committees work with Directors throughout the year on various projects and initiatives to further YJA’s mission. Whether it’s developing YJA Pathshala content, brainstorming fundraising strategies, writing an article for Young Minds, or making a graphic for a social media posts, Committee members get an opportunity to make an impact in the YJA community and grow as leaders.
If you are interested in joining a Committee or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
- Helps develop YJA Pathshala content, creates social media posts and articles for various holidays, writes for publications such as Younger Minds, and works on other education-based projects!
- Helps design and develop the YJA Mobile Application and Website! This is the perfect project for coders and designers!
- Develops content and design, and edits for Young Minds, publishes articles on Medium, coordinates with international Young Jain organizations to collect new content for YJA publications, and works on other initiatives such as Humans of YJA!
- Helps create graphics to market local and national events, assists with developing social impact campaigns, and assists with maintaining YJA’s overall brand and style guidelines.